Improve your guest satisfaction with the PMS that serves your organization
Given the expanded technology capabilities and new guest’s demands, it's becoming increasingly important for hotels and resorts to embrace PMS systems that will not only streamline operations and improve efficiency but also enhance guest experience.
Hoteliers can compete effectively; not only by automating their day-to-day operations across multiple departments and functions, but also by adopting a comprehensive system that crafts business processes that best fit their business. Being the most critical piece of software in the hotel or resort, PMS should serve as the central nervous system of the organization and therefore serve as the command-and-control centre from which all mission-critical decisions are made.
That said, we introduce Fidelity process-oriented PMS system which can be a perfect alternative for various existing and dominating hotel management software in the market today. It is especially an excellent alternative to legacy system of Micros Fidelio covering many more features and introducing new ones, such as hotel resort feature.
Fidelity, first designed in 1998, is a compound service PMS system that serves different hospitality business models. Based on 20 years of industry know-how and combined with new technology, Fidelity is state-of-the-art system designed to meet hotelier’s current and future ever-more demanding market needs.
Here are just a few of reasons why you should choose Fidelity today:
1. Fidelity crafts business process that best fits your business
Different hoteliers might have different requirements and expectations of their PMS system, given the differing requirements of their properties and are therefore bound to adopt unique approach in managing their property as well. Hoteliers cannot simply follow the organization rules set by industry leaders or simply adopt the PMS used by their competitive neighbour. In order, not only to meet but also to exceed today’s guests’ expectations in an outstanding way, they need a comprehensive tool that will help them support their individual hotel or resort and suit their own rules.
Fidelity is especially suitable for large individual hotels and resorts that find it important to differentiate from renowned hotel chains and other large competitors that normally use standard PMS solutions to run their properties. Hotels can customize the work flow to suit their own operations, not just by designating certain data fields as “mandatory,” but also by re-arranging the screen and changing field labels as needed for their own approach and distinct hotel offer.
2. Fidelity offers complete portfolio of integrated solutions based on best of breed approach
Fidelity offers its customers an integrated, comprehensive line of solutions for other aspects of hotel operations such as; Hotel Restaurant Management System, CRM, Spa Scheduling and Management, Guest Patient Management, Events scheduling, as well as on-line real time booking engine from the hotel’s web site and interfaces to external distribution and booking systems through channel manager systems. Fidelity brings together best-in-class third-party technologies to handle online distribution, customer relations, CRM, marketing, guest loyalty, revenue management and other hotel guest service tools.
3. Advanced hotel resort feature Fidelity hotel resort feature serves as the basis for better resort management and helps grow resort business based on its own sale. Fidelity easily deals with in-depth meal planning (lunches, dinners, dry meals) and supports sales and management of composite services, including accommodation, wellness services, food& beverage and other typical resort services. Through Fidelity multi property solution hotel resort can additionally offer different services within the resort destination allowing guest to use their hotel guest card for consumption of any other service in the resort destination. Such guest consumption is traced on the account of the hotel resort accommodation unit even throughout the resort destination itself while preserving a clear picture of the production result belonging to the particular unit that provided the service.
4. Ready for modern and demanding guest In answer to constantly growing and changing expectations of tourists, more and more innovative services are being offered. However, only a few of them can manage to answer those needs comprehensively. On the contrary, Fidelity hotel PMS system introduces its own power: with implementation of a well-tailored and comprehensive system hotelier can surprise its guests with a wide range of remarkable solutions: from build in Customer Relationship Management to mobile apps that are connected to Fidelity.
With built in operational CRM system Fidelity allows hoteliers to collect and process data on personal and business guest preferences. Managing those precious data, they can create an offer directed to a specific situation or individual, thereby taking into account guest's specific needs and special events. The details of his visit and consumed services will enable creation of an ideal stay proposal in the future. The hotelier will be able to anticipate the needs of its loyal guests by creating offers dedicated exclusively to them – before the guests are even able to realize their own expectations. A well “tailored” system will also allow for the identification of a person, so that in the future he could be “recognized” upon entering the hotel or even booking. In this manner Fidelity also supports visual guest recognition by introducing Optical Document Reader for fast check-in at the reception desk.
Fidelity is also open to connect with guest mobile apps that can offer many possibilities for the guest, such as: quickly check in online, open hotel room door with a smartphone as well as book a wide variety of hotel activities in a matter of seconds. Guests can also settle their payments online and look up their current bills. The in-app hotel calendar recommends events that match each guest’s individual preferences.
5. High level of third-party integrations - more than 300 hotel subsystems Fidelity is an open-software that integrates with third-party technologies, point-of-sale (POS) software, accounting software, keycard and access control systems, digital key locks, self-service kiosks, internet and telephone systems and in-room refreshment (minibar), IPTV systems and entertainment applications.