MAiS Information Systems Inc. (MAiS) is committed to protecting Your privacy and is committed to carefully collecting, storing and using personal data acquired on/through this website. In order to protect your personal data and in accordance with the current national and European data protection law, we point out that the data you give us, will be used solely for the purpose for which they were given. MAiS treats your data with high confidentiality and will therefore not sell or lease your data nor shall make it available to third parties or unauthorized persons.
MAiS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. MAIS cannot rule out possible misuse of data, as the Internet is an unpredictable medium despite security measures and security communication protocols.
MAiS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable Slovenian Data Protection Act is:
MAIS Informacijski sistemi d.d.
Leskoškova cesta 10, Ljubljana
Tel: +386 5002100
Collection and usage of user information
MAiS may collect and use the following kinds of user personal information:
- when you request information on MAiS products and services we may require you to provide your contact information, such as e-mail address, phone number etc., your company name and other relevant information about the size and type of your business.
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (for example, register for demo or partnership request)
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the company newsletter or to be included in our mailing list
- any other information that you send to MAiS.
MAiS may use your personal information to:
- improve this website content and offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- to provide statistical information regarding the effectiveness of our website and marketing programs;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you periodic e-mails or company newsletters, where this is requested by you;
- verify customer's identity.
- contact information is used to get in touch with the user when necessary;
- contact information from you inquiry is used to send information about our company and our solutions, alert e-mails and promotional materials to user.
MAIS may processes your personal data based on contractual obligation, legitimate interest or on your given consent. Personal data that you provide to us upon request or when you subscribe to receive content such as e-news, user content and other content is processed with your clear and unequivocal consent based on Article 6 (1), (a) of the EU General Regulation on the protection of personal data (GDPR).
The email addresses we collect through our newsletter subscription will never be passed onto any third party. We use Sendinblue to deliver our newsletters for us. We maintain a database of subscribed email addresses with Sendinblue which will be accessed and used solely by us. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, alerts or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or simply by contacting us.
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to access, amend, delete, and port your data and restrict the processing of your data. If you would like to exercise any of your rights or to make a formal complaint regarding how MAIS have processed your personal data, you can contact MAIS Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com. Your request will be analysed and answered in accordance with the GDPR.
If you believe the processing of your personal data has violated applicable data protection laws you may file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: Informacijski pooblaščenec Republike Slovenije (Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, telefon: 01 230 97 30, faks: 01 230 97 78, e-pošta: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Data Retention Periods
MAIS will keep personal data only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected and processed. If you no longer wish to receive such communications and unsubscribe from newsletter or you withdraw your consent to processing your personal data for that purpose, we will block your data within our system and not use the data for electronic communication anymore.
Use of “cookies”
A cookie is a small file that a Web site transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the Web site that provided it, and no other Web site can request it.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Types of cookies used by MAiS:
Functional: to enable better navigation through site, to deliver content specific to your interest, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site;
The mais.si website uses some cookies that are set via the Weebly web service. We use statistics to measure traffic and cookies to improve your user experience. You can easily delete or block all cookies from this website, but parts of the website will not work properly. You can read more about this at www.weebly.com/privacy